Sunday, October 21, 2007

Angkor Wat

This is Ankgor Wat! There are over 100 temples there! It would take forever to see them all! These temples were built over 600 years.
This was one of the places that Indiana Jones was filmed. There were so many tourists there that it was hard to take pictures.
This was outside the local hospital there in Siem Reap. Dengue Fever is a day biting misquito and I got several bites while we were there so I really hope that I don't get it!!
Well in 2 days we are off to the remote villages until Nov 18. I probably won't be able to update this before then. Thanks for your continued prayers:) God Bless!!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Sherina, I'm so happy to be getting your e-mail updates. And to see these pictures!! Praying for you in the remote places with sticks in the bushes... and bathing in the snake-filled rivers. God will protect you!