Friday, February 13, 2009

Feels like home :)











It's home here now!! I'm loving it!! This week there were 4 births! Some were a bit complicated but when I whispered the name of Jesus, I could feel His calming presence and all the babies and moms are alive and doing good!! I'm learning a lot! Not just about midwifery, but also about ushering God's presence into my daily life! There could be the most complicated situation, but when you feel God right there with you, He takes away your fear and fills you with His love and peace! It's amazing!! I know this is the place and the time that God has called me to! Thank you to all for your continued support, prayers and encouragements!! There is a definite battle and I need your help to keep fighting! Fighting for my quiet time, fighting for the women, fighting for the things that are on God's heart!! I love you all!! Happy Valentines Day!! I hope God's love is so real to you this week!!! <3 <3 <3

No comments: